fredag 7 oktober 2011

A date at McDonald's

Daniel had decide to met up with one of the girls in his class.They planned to met at McDonald’s on this Saturday 17.00. Before Daniel would go to McDonald’s and meet her up, Ben came up with a prank. Daniel  should stay at home for a while. 
Ben went, met her up. Then they go inside. They were talking and having a great time.
-So what would you like to eat Daniel? said Amy.
-Hmmm, I don’t know. How about you? said Ben.
-Well, maybe a ”Big Mac? I’v heard that it have a magnificent taste. And to drink a milkshake with the taste of vanilla.
-I agree, exept one thing..........
-What’s that?? Said Amy
I don’t want vanilla, I want chocolate taste.
-Okay.
They wait in five minutes, then the hamburge’s and the chakes arrives. But after they started eating................
-Wait, I’ve thought you didn’t like chocolate.
-Well...... I’m.
-Wait, now I get it. You’re not Daniel, you’re Ben!!!!!!
-But...............
-Don't say anything. I don't want to see you or Daniel ever again. God Bye!!!!!
I- hate when girls get mad.... 

1 kommentar:

  1. Bra innehåll! Glöm inte talstreck vid dialog. Kontrollera verben!

    SvaraRadera