onsdag 5 december 2012

I can't live without my.................


I can’t live without my computer. I can do more things on my computer. Things that I can’t do on my phone. Like search after imoportant things like places in Sweden and in the world or keep a good contact with my friends and family. The most of my friends and family  live near my so I can take the train or the bus to them, but I have friends in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Småland and my cousin lives in Canada. So it’s more easy to call them on skype. In school it’s more easy to have I computer, I can find more fact faster and I can do work faster. Sometimes on my spare time I write storys just for fun, and when I do that I’m working on my swedish and my english. With the internet I can follow my favorites artists. About what they are doing on their days.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar