tisdag 16 april 2013

Prao Hedenhös


I were an intern at the day care named Hedenhös. When I first walked in all the kids wanted me to play with them. So my job was to play with the kids. This is how a usual day looked for me.

I starded at nine o’clock to play with the kids. At half past nine it was time to clean up the toys. Then we ate fruit and at ten it’s was time to go out and play at the yard and in the sandbox. A quater after 11 I went to school to eat lunch. After lunch I played with two children because they didn’t sleep. And we did alot of things! We played with bobby cars, read books, played with clay and lego, built puzzles and made necklaces. When all the kids were awake at half past two it was time for a me. I ate with them then my day was over..

On Wednesday week 15 Hedenhös celebrated 30 years so we went to the big house to see Petson and Findus. 

It would maybe be a job for me in the future. Because it was so fun to work with all the kids and they were so cute. It was so fun to be so creative.
















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar