tisdag 7 maj 2013

Hunger- Diary

Dear diary, today something terrible happend.  First my mother took me to the corner store to show me the way, and I felt so grown-up. I was so proud and happy! I felt important for my mother. But that wasn’t the terrible thing. The terrible thing was when my mother sent me to buy the groceries. I with a grin, took my basket and went down the sidewalk towards the corner store. By a corner, some gang of boys grabbed me. They hit me and beat me and take my basket and money. I was running home in panic. When home, I told my mother what happend and she didn’t comment it, she just wrote a new note and gave me some money. Then she sent me out to the grocery. Once again I saw the same gang of boys down the street, and again they stole my things and beat me up. I ran back home and my mother asked what was wrong. I  told her about the same gang of boys, I was scared but she just said I had to get over it and that I should go on and don’t pay any attention to them. I did what she told me. Went back to the corner store to buy the groceries.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar