torsdag 1 december 2011

My ghost story

One day I woke up and heard something I never had heard before. I looked up from my bed and I saw something green, it wasn’t a plant because I don’t have any plants in my room. It couldn’t be a toy because I don’t have any toys at all in my house. So I went up to the bathroom. When I was in the bathroom the door closed and it became very dark and cold in the bathroom,suddenly the door opened and the light turned on again. I thought it was a person who looked at me so I turned around. I saw nobody but I saw something green. Then I did everything I usually do on weekends.
At ten o'clock the phone rang. I got up off the couch and answered, but I couldn’t hear anyone. After a while I heard a voice. The voice said:
-Go to the forest on the back, behind your garden.
I looked out and behind the flowers, it was a very deep forest. I went into the kitchen to get my keys. Then I went out into the hallway. When I tried to open the door, it was locked. I tried to unlock the door with the keys, but it didn’t work. Now the phone rang again. I answered. It was the voice again. The voice said:
-Go down to the basement. There is a staircase in your hallway.
I looked out and the forest was gone and in the hallway there was a staircase. I took step by step down the stairs. I felt someone grabbed my arm and began to whispers my name. Halfway down there I stumbled over something and hit my head. Someone whispers my name again and it spin in my head.
When I woke up I lie on the ground. It's dark. I got up and feet my way. Someone whisper  my name. I woke up and it was just a dream. When I went downstairs and made breakfast, the phone rang. The feeling of fear came back to me. I answered , but it just roared. Then I heard the same voice, like in my dream. Today, the phone still rings but no one is there. Besides the voice .....

2 kommentarer:

  1. You have written an end to the story that creates an emotion of uncertainty and questions. It gives the story a really scary feeling, even after the story is finsihed.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Mål: Att skriva en bra ghost story.
    Jag blev nöjd med att stavningen och innehållet blev bra.
    Jag vill jobba vidare med att utveckla texten.

    SvaraRadera